haven’t much motivation for blogging these days. life is relentless, in good ways and in bad, but i’m cherishing this season that i love so much. my heart is full with love and grace and excitement to see my family! it’s all good.
here’s what i’ve been up to:
- working (a lot)
- making Christmas cards (i was up until 2:00 am making prototypes)
- drinking lots of hot green tea: it’s delicious, comforting, and, hopefully, staving off these nasty little illnesses going around.
- enjoying my Christmas decorations. oh so homey!
- Christmas parties!
- snuggling: my mom made me this awesome berber fleece blanket a few years ago. it’s glorious.
- watching Christmasy movies: Meet Me in St. Louis and The Family Stone, to name a couple.
- sitting in candlelight
and here’s what i will be doing this week, aside from the obvious “working”:
- baking whole wheat Christmas cookies (oh sweet heaven!)
- grocery shopping
- making chicken burritos
- more Christmas card making
- painting a special project
- a little gift shopping and then wrapping
oh, and it’s official: i will be going to see Over the Rhine in just a couple weeks! yay!
so that’s my life, in 193 words